OZDive Show & OZTek Advanced Diving Conference Only 2 months away
Oct 1-2, 2022 at the MCEC Melbourne
It’s coming up FAST … This incredible Australian Dive Event is a unique combination of high action, world-renowned diving personalities relating their extraordinary feats of exploration, discovery, experiences and inspiration; supported by the OZDive Show with photographic exhibitions, photography and freediving workshops, tips from the experts including training, travel, equipment, OZTek TV and fun virtual experiences, including those requiring you get wet!. Don’t miss it.
Tickets available: https://ozdiveshow.com.au/Tickets
With a few more surprises up our sleeves, the majority of presenters have been released online https://oztek.com.au/OZTek-Presenters-2022. Specific topics will soon be on the website.
Please note: The conference schedule is a work in progress and will be released mid August
At the Show – See TONS of dive gear, in one place, including:
- AP Diving / Avatar / Bauer compressors / Divesoft / Fourth Element / First Stage / Halcyon Australia / Poseidon / Ursuit / Santi Drysuits / Scubapro Australia / Shearwater Research / TECLINE / TUSA / Waterproof wet & drysuits / Dive 1st Aid / Benni Marine Designs / Seacraft Scooters / TecDiveGear /
Photography workshops with the professionals (free with General OZDive Show entry ticket)
- Vanessa Torres-Macho – teaching Freediving Photography tips & tricks
- Matty Smith – UK Photographer of the Year, Matty will be providing insights into his specialty of over/under photography
- Matt Krumins – photo workshop with a particular emphasis on black & white photography
- Pete Mesley – NZ wreck and big animal photographer – Pete’s workshop will be on getting your lighting right underwater
Watch the websites for workshop events to register –
Within Australia with Mike Ball, Spirit of Freedom, Rodney Fox Shark Expeditions or further afield like Tourism Fiji, El Galleon, Papua New Guinea Dive, Philippines Tourism, Sea Safari, Volivoli Beach Resort, Thalassa Dive Resorts, El Galleon Dive Resort & Wakatobi.
Visit Allways Dive Expeditions, Dive Adventures & Diveplanit for more exciting places to visit.
Australian Dive Stores & Charter Operators
Training on site:
This is an Australian Dive Show: Recreational, Advanced, Free or those just Getting Started.
Further information, subscribe to our newsletter or tune in to the OZDive Podcast for up-to-date announcements on tickets, competitions, speakers and workshops.
The OZDive Show & OZTek Advanced Diving Conference '22 will be held at the Melbourne Conference & Exhibition Centre (Jeff's Shed) on October 1/2, 2022.
The very start of the Australian diving season.
Get ready for action…