Are you a well-travelled diver? Do you have a passion for customer service? You could be just the person we’re looking for! We’re searching for a new Travel Consultant to join our team:
LiveAboard.com Travel Consultants handle our incoming customer inquiries and reservations around the world. In this interesting and varied role you’ll liaise with operators and customers, ensuring a smooth booking experience.
You’ll work with Travel Consultants around the world, making sure our customers are the happiest they can be.
This role is home-based and has other great benefits:
- Market conform salary
- Performance based bonus
- Work from home and mix work/life balance
- 30 paid leave days per year (including local public holidays)
- Discounted or free liveaboard trips (subject to operator availability)
- Growth opportunity within the company into Senior Travel Consultant
- Must be located in Americas*
- Minimum of Bachelor’s Degree. Ideally in tourism or related field
- Native or at least fluency in English and German
- Must have experience dealing with customer service/sale by phone and email
- Travel agency and/or reservation department experience preferred
- Positive and customer friendly attitude. Must be able to stay calm and friendly under pressure
- Must be a scuba diver. We prefer passionate divers who have been to the places we sell
- Available 40 hours per week
- Must be able to work from home / suitable location with comfortable personal office setup (large screen/office chair / etc. without background noise)
- Has to have high-speed internet (for sound/call quality and Skype meetings) and headset
*If you are not located in the Americas, please do not apply.