Over the last four months, SSI has been hard at work, redesigning its website to make it more user-friendly for divers and more profitable for SSI centres.
With increased interactivity, dive customers can easily search for dive courses offered at their level and explore other related activities, like freediving and mermaiding.
SSI also put a lot of time and effort into redesigning their website to drive traffic to their SSI Centres. With the ‘Find Your Training Centre’ map prominently displayed on every course page, SSI is driving potential business to its Training Centres around the world.
Here’s a comprehensive list of what the new SSI website has to offer new divers searching for their first certification, current divers looking to expand their dive experience, and valued SSI dealers.
- Quality course and product content – Each page now features a link to a Free Course Preview and map of Training Centres currently offering the course. There is also a revised facts table based on actual SSI Training Standards with a link to the pathway poster and various certification options, if applicable.
- Intelligent cross-linking to other tools like the SSI Centre Locator with Event Calendar and MyDiveGuide DiveSpots and Destinations. SSI always aims to drive business directly to SSI Training Centres and Resorts.
- New Site Map with enhanced navigation has a stronger focus on the user experience with the start-continue-lead approach, and an updated Header/Footer with optimized search functionalities.
- SEO optimization for better search results and higher reach, as well as updated landing pages to create leads.
- Improved performance by consolidating and simplifying the SSI system architecture. This will also centralize data and content management in one place.
- More possibilities for Cross-Marketing Campaigns with strategic SSI partners.