Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
Dive West Scotland
By Lawson Wood. Underwater World Publications
With its clear waters, countless wrecks, rich marine life, stunning underwater scenery, Scotland's west coast boasts probably the finest diving to be found anywhere in the British Isles. Covering the entire Atlantic coastline and islands, this book is the definitive guide to the pick of the region's dive spots.
In this book you will find:
- Dive-site depths, likely conditions, and recommended experience ratings.
- Advice on dive planning in Scottish waters.
- Extensive lists of dive boats, equipment retailers, accommodation and travel services.
- 6 easy to read maps with dive sites plotted.
- Introduction to common marine life and underwater habits in West Scotland.