The onset of COVID-19 meant people were required to stay at home, so PADI quickly responded to the immediate need for expanded distance learning offerings by readying dozens of new eLearning tools.
PADI eLearning has become an essential part of training for PADI Dive Centres, Resorts and Professionals worldwide, and as the pandemic magnified and escalated the need for increased access to digital learning, PADI staff sprang into action to add more than 50 products to PADI’s eLearning collection.
This included courseware for seven new digital specialties, five revamped core course eLearning programmes, additional language offerings and à la carte course videos. An introduction to diving product was also added to help excite people everywhere about learning to dive.
The PADI eLearning offerings below are now available to PADI members and their dive students:
- Open Water Diver (26 languages)
- Advanced Open Water Diver (11 languages)
- Rescue Diver (7 languages)
- Divemaster (3 languages) – new platform version coming soon!
- NEW! Deep Diver (4 languages)
- Drift Diver (English)
- NEW! Dry Suit Diver (2 languages)
- Enriched Air Diver (13 languages)
- Equipment Specialist (English)
- NEW! Night Diver (3 languages)
- NEW! Peak Performance Buoyancy (English)
- NEW! Search and Recovery Diver (English)
- NEW! Underwater Navigator (4 languages)
- NEW! Wreck Diver (3 languages)
- Course Director materials (15 languages)
- IDC CrewPak (15 languages)
- PADI’s Guide to Teaching(15 languages)
- Diving Knowledge Workbook(15 Languages)
Introductory and Experience Programmes:
- NEW! Introduction to Open Water Diver eLearning (13 languages)
- PADI Freediver™ (English, additional languages coming soon)
- Emergency First Response® – Primary and PADI’s Secondary Care
PADI plans to roll-out additional eLearning programmes in the coming months. Contact your local PADI Dive Centre or Resort or visit padi.com to start you next adventure now.