Emperor Elite has set sail for 2019 after an extensive dry dock. The 38m liveaboard has been fully refurbished, which makes this Red Sea flagship stand up to the most well-appointed diving liveaboards in the region.
All standard cabins on the lower deck are brand new from the hull up with the ever-popular Junior Suite having a brand new location on the upper deck with a panoramic view of the Red Sea. Plus the saloon and restaurant have been extended and completely refurbished to create space in stylish surroundings.
* Emperor Elite is Emperor Divers’ grandest Red Sea liveaboard
* Ample variety of cabin types to choose from on multiple decks
* The largest cabin on the waves; 28 sqm Executive Suite
* Incredible contemporary standard cabins and NEW 18 sqm Junior Suite
* Dive the iconic offshore reefs of Brothers, Daedalus and Elphinstone
* Often as many as 5 different species of shark
* FREE Nitrox, WiFi and red wine at dinner
You can be among the first to sail on this magnificent liveaboard this year, as there is availability from May onwards: www.emperordivers.com/liveaboards-fleet-elite.php
Prices start from £825 / €€959 in August on South & St Johns. Emperor has a transparent pricing policy which means there are no hidden extras on board.